Forget Your Law Firm Marketing Plan
You don’t need to do a law firm marketing plan. You read that correctly. Law firm marketing plans are overrated.
There are ten things you should do instead of a law firm marketing plan. They are:
- Close a Deal: Of course, getting a new client onboard is great. Call people who already know you, like you, and trust you. See how you can help them.
- Send out a New Client Proposal: After you call everyone some people will want details. Send a proposal.
- Give a Referral: If you give one, you’ll get one down the road.
- Give a Testimonial: Deepen a relationship. Tell someone how much you appreciate them.
- Receive a Referral: Ask for a referral.
- Receive a Testimonial: This again reinforces a deep relationship. If you ask you’ll get a testimonial about 50% of the time.
- Book a Speech or Webinar: This is a great lead generation opportunity.
- Write an Email or Sales Letter: This will potentially attract a new client.
- Call a Prospect: Pick up the phone and have a conversation. Don’t try and sell simply ask how the person is doing.
- Add a New Person to My Database: Add someone you’d like to work with (after receiving their permission).
This video will give you the full scoop on the ten things you can do instead of developing a law firm marketing plan. These things work if you do them consistently.
If you’re interested in discovering more ways to grow your law firm, or you just need help with your law firm marketing, check out my group coaching offering.